Farming & Agriculture
With constant exposure to fluid, dirt, and abrasion, protection that will not degrade in performance from these conditions are necessary for the farming and agriculture industry. Zippertubing® solutions offer superior abrasion resistance, fluid resistance, and complete security against dirt and debris. Our products, such as our ZTT® (ALR-550) that can shield wires from temperatures up to 1,022°F, to our Zip-On® (DVH) that can protect from extreme abrasion, we can guarantee there is a product that will solve your unique challenge.
From our rugged, wrap-around heat shrink to our capsaicin-infused rodent repelling tape, no matter the conditions, there is a proven Zippertubing® product that can be the long-lasting solution. With material that can withstand extreme heat to closures that can be a permanent, complete seal against debris, Zippertubing® can customize a product with pairing different jacketing, closures and shielding to solve any component challenge.
Farming equipment exposed to harsh environmental conditions will deteriorate in performance over time. Zippertubing® solutions will outlast rodents chewing, aggressive abrasion, and high temperatures to ensure long-lasting protection of components.
Wires are not created for fluid, abrasion and rodent exposure, but Zippertubing® solutions are.
Farming and agriculture machinery and equipment endure consistent environmental corrosion. Zippertubing® manufactures with premium-grade, high-quality materials and closures to guarantee a long-lasting solution for wires on tractors, balers, plows, mowers, and planters.
How are Zippertubing® products and services utilized in the Farming and Agriculture industry?
- Thick, durable jacketing materials that will outlast consistent abrasion and flexing
- Closure systems that seal against dirt and debris exposure
- Wrap-around rodent repelling sleeve and tape to protect from rats and vermin chewing or biting through
- High-temperature heat shielding materials that can protect components from direct heat as well as components that are in close proximity to wires or cables that emit extreme heat
- Proven solutions that can be installed in the field without requiring tools or disassembly
- Customization capabilities to engineer a product for any unique farming machine or equipment