Military & Defense
Since 1957, Zippertubing® has been supplying the military and Department of Defense top quality solutions. With our MIL-SPEC materials, Zippertubing® is recognized as a trusted provider of cable bundling, heat shrink, EMI shielding, and heat shielding products for any branch of the military. From custom solutions to common component challenges, we have manufactured products used on DoD vehicles, helicopters, UAVs, and much more.
Zippertubing® offers lightweight to heavy-duty cable bundling, military-grade wrap-around heat shrink, heat reflection sleeves that protect from up to thousands of degree temperatures, and all custom solutions in between. The military and its subcontractors have been able to obtain Zippertubing® products for decades due to a number of products having National Stock Numbers (NSNs) for easy procurement as well as our ability to handle proprietary projects. Our solutions meet the quality and standards expected by the military and defense industry.
Zippertubing® provides solutions made from military-grade materials that have been field tested and proven to exceed even the most stringent of expectations.
Military-grade applications demand military-grade solutions.
With our wide range of capabilities and materials for development and production, matched with our industry-leading engineering team, our products will solve your unique component challenge. Zippertubing® manufactures customized EMI shielding, abrasion protection, and heat shielding solutions that can withstand any environmental conditions.
How are Zippertubing® products and services utilized in the Military and Defense industry?
- Wrap-around Polyolefin Repair Tubing (PRT®) for quick, long-lasting and reliable repairs
- Specialized heat shrink utilizing military-grade SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 materials
- Heavy-duty, re-enterable cable protection for indoor or outdoor applications
- Upgraded transmitter and receiver cable shielding
- Customized EMI shields and protective covers for weapon systems
- Cable management for shipboard applications, providing long field service life
- High voltage, temperature, and chemical resistant synthetic rubber protective wrap-around sleeves
- Removable force protection equipment covers
- Integration and repair facility cable protection